ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, named as Alifah. I was baked back in the 1998. Made from Malaysia. People said I'm a Taurus and istg I love cats and lucky cause they can't eat me. I'm not a delicious cookie for them. I'm also a cookie who loves k-groups TVXQ/JYJ. Last, I'm just regular cookie. A little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Back again! // Friday, 6 May 2016
15:56

Hey ho~ After two years back again ahahahaha Two years are enough for comeback to me I guess lol

It's really been a long time huh? AND LOOK! MY BLOG LOOKS REALLY CUTE AND LOVELY RIGHT NOWWW <3 oh sorry im just too excited hehehe I know the colour is not really well how to say... bright? Yeah its not that bright but so far I love the settings hehehe

Anyway enough of me and my blog. Since I haven't been able to type anything for frraking two years -like I said- A year passed -2015- and oppa went to millitary service ha ha ha ha except junsu oppa though maybe he would go next year sobs

It's just that I- I miss them so freaking much! I don't know if my unstable hormones influence me right now or its just purely me, I JUST MISS THEM SO MUCH! They are doing well yes and while completing their millitary service, they also gather fan boys so yeah they good and doing well but seeing their update photos isn't the same as seeing them performing their song or having them singing on stage where fans cheering up. No! It's not the same.

I miss them as TVXQ and JYJ. And talking about this I can't believe at Jaejoongie oppa. How can he worried that we, Cassiopeia wouldn't wait for him? Hmph! Oppa really. We have loyalty for you. And of course *cough* jaeharem *cough* too. And fyi I watch JYJ Fruitful Trip no subs yes people no subs for who-know-how-many-time already kuhkuhkuh I do understand but not all single words >.>

Wow I did type a lot lol My unstable hormones bring me till this fullstop. Yes that one fullstop not this. 
Anyway I hope tvxq and jyj will always be healthy and happy always! Yes yes my wish for them always~

Ehem!

To joongie oppa please stay healthy~ your akbun was great I love all the songs and comeback soon ppalli! kekeke its only few months away before 30th Dec we will wait~~ ehehhe

To yuno oppa, please stay healthy and take care of yourself. Don't be too careless and please be selfish for your health kekeke Our nice leader-nim do well okay? We still wait :*

To shimchangie, hmm yes yes just do your aegyo well in the police cf with Siwon oppa kekekeke We will just watch and look at you doing something you don't really like as Junsu oppa do ahahahhahaa we will wait~~

To chun chun oppa, even though we the cassies couldn't see you a lot right now but we always here remembering you. It's always oppa being in the cave hmm Do well in public service we will wait and please don't drink too much its no good :*

To junchan, thank you for your hard work just to make sure no one will forget JYJ. I will be anticipating your 4th album. Its gonna be daebak right? I know our Xiah will always gave us greatness kekekeke And stay being cute as you always been saranghaeyongg~~

That will be my 2016 comeback post! ahahahaha its full fangirling but oh well this blog is for fangirling now so yeah hehehe sayonara~

-Just Another Cassiopeia ✩-